The holiday cottages
All of our holiday cottages (gîtes in French) offer characterful accommodation of high quality in exceptionally charming surroundings with greenery all around.
Each cottage has its own terrace and barbecue and the kitchens are fully equipped.
Click on la grange, l'étable or le poulailler for more details.
L’etable and Le poulailler cottages are available all year round (with central heating) for long-term rentals. Please get in touch for more details and prices.
- There is free wireless internet access in each cottage
- Your beds will be made ready for your arrival and there is no extra charge for sheets
- For your enjoyment, there is a table tennis table, a trampoline and toys for the pool
- There are also board games, DVDs and books for your entertainment
- There is English satellite TV in each cottage
- For coffee lovers, there is a coffee machine in each cottage
- A high chair and cot for babies are available but please bring your own sheets for the cot
- There is a hair dryer available in each cottage
- Bath towels are provided if you need them at no extra charge
- A washing machine is available for your use (3€ per wash)
- The cottage should be left tidy at the end of your stay
- Your hosts are always available for advice on what to see and do in the region and can help with any language difficulties such as booking tables at restaurants or organising trips out